Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Teddies and Fairies


I'm getting a very late start today.

Our theme at Soartful Challenges this week is Teddy Bears Picnic.
The inspiration pictures are just adorable. One the cuties is in my
sidebar under Current Challenge and the other is posted at Soartful.
I got these cute little guys for June at Dezinaworld on one of her
freebie give away days.

Here is my sample.

My teddy is tired after her day at the picnic so she is resting on
her little girl's bed.

Brown and ...
Colors Mint, Chocolate and Cream
Incy Wincy Designs has a charity online store,
Aspire to Thrive. All proceeds for images sold go
directly to charity. The link is right at the top of IncyWincy's
front page. You can't miss it.
Fairies

For this card I used lil Angel by Stitchy Stamps.
I wasn't at all sure about this color combination for a fairy. But with the
addition of lace and ribbon it turned out just fine. I did get a little
hungry while making this though. I kept thinking about all of that
mint, chocolate and cream.
The lace is from a vest that I've been tearing apart and using the
pieces on my cards. I've just posted a new challenge at
You are welcome to join the challenge.

7 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh that bear is adorable and this fairy is absolutely stunning! i would have raided the fridge by now - lol!

Aunty Sue said...

cute teddy and great card thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations

Danni said...

Such wonderful cards!!

Nikki said...

Sweet Cards That teddy is just so cute :) Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

msfreida said...

Oh I hate being in a rush when I stop by here! But I just wanted you to know how FABULOUS these are and YOUR FAIRY COLORS ARE perfect! Love them! :)

Hugs~

Gayle Page-Robak said...

This is gorgeous. Love the background on your Teddy, Jeanette. Beautiful and wonderfully presented.

Debby said...

Jeanette they are both darling! Love the lace.