Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Women in Love


Well, this first one sure isn't very romantic but it is colorful
Done in Zetti Style
for
Rainbow of Color
Melange
(noun, assortment, conglomeration, gallimaufy , hodgepodge, jumble, medley, miscellany, mishmash, mixed bag, mixture, olio, pasticcio, pastiche, patchwork, potpourri, salmagundi, variety.)
I think this works for Melange

Mirror Mirror
The Past
Flowers

Is it vanity that has her gazing into her mirror or is
she dreaming of her love who is far away?

These are all digital creations.

Have a wonderful day and thank you so much for visiting.

11 comments:

msfreida said...

What creativity for a Monday morning! :) These are FANTASTIC, Jeanette! Yes, I definitely think the first one qualifies for a Melange! My favorite addition has to be his boot! :)How clever! How cool is this? Your second piece is gorgeous...love the background! Adding the roses really completes the look! She's really the epitome of beauty!

This may be just this quirky laptop, but when I clicked on your link for your new challenge on IDIC, it sent me to Stitchy Stamps. Just thought you'd want to know.

Hugs~

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you are definitely QUEEN of digital art! these are awesome!

Yvonne said...

I love your zetti card, Jeanette! Your Sunday Postcard is fabulous too, love that background!

Janine said...

Beautiful work Jeannette!!

Sarah A said...

Great examples of digital art! Thaniks for sharing them over at Incy Wincy Designs this week for our Blast from the past challenge!
Sarah x

peggy gatto said...

you betcha!!!!!!!!!
your mirror is dreamy!
I am off to try a melange, I love saying the word!!!

CraftyGirl said...

Wow! these are both pretty amazing! I love your creativity!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Frosted Designs!!
Barb :)

patk860 said...

a silly little tune popped into my head when i saw this... going to the chapel & i'm gonna get melanged! i know...strange but i didn't get much sleep last night lol! thanks!

artangel said...

Both these are lovely! I love the headwear on the "melange" submission :) Thanks so much for playing!

IM GIRL said...

I especially love the Zetti style, your submission is very fun and happy!

Debby said...

Love Zetti! You have an incredible eye for composition and elements. Love these pieces!