Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, June 13, 2010


The challenge at
Alice in Wonderland

I used a cartoon version of the Cheshire Cat and mixed
it with the original artwork from the novel.

A challenge is now up at Soartful Challenges
'I'll Dance at Your Wedding'
image in sidebar.
We've already had some amazing entries.


It's Sunday and the last day to choose the challenges and join in
the contests at the Christmas in June party. There are also
lots of freebies there for you. All of the fun is happening at

I Did It Creations Challenges is following right along with the
Christmas in June theme for the challenge this week.
We also offer a freebie so that you can join in the challenge.

3 comments:

treesawardincrafts said...

I'm loving the new look to your blog, and I love the card. Mind you I am a sucker for cats of every kind.

susan said...

WOW! What a great card! I LOVE that cat! What a sly smile he has!

Audrey said...

Beautiful! Thanx for playing!