Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Challenges and a Party



I had a very trying day yesterday. So many new things are
happening right now and I wasn't getting much cooperation
from my computer. Nothing serious. With help and a hug
from my wonderful very computer savvy husband, all my problems
were solved.

DT call. Check it out.

Just one of the many things that I was working on yesterday
was this card for my challenge blog
Christmas in June
colors Red and Green

This image is from our current sponsor the Crafty Pad.
This is Ted posting his Christmas mail.

You are invited to join us at I Did It Creations Challenges.
There is a freebie for you to use and a chance at our weekly prize.
It's fun!!!

Another site in our I Did It Creations family is our forum

Today, Friday, is the first day in our 3 day
Christmas in June Party.
We will have 3 fun packed days of challenges, contests
and prizes. A special Guest Designer
will be visiting on Saturday.


There is also a Blinkie Contest going on now. If you design
blinkies you might want to check it out. Your design may
be chosen for our advertising campaign.
You can find the details here.

Can you believe it! We are opening a brand new
challenge blog called
We are currently under construction but
will be posting a DT Call soon. Stop in and
become a follower.

I hope that I see you at the challenge blog and at
the party today.


3 comments:

Marie Levite said...

Hi Jeanette-your card is so cute! Glad your hubby could help...I am computer challenged as well. I'm surprised I blog at all. lol Have a good weekend.

Alicia said...

It is nice to make the occasional card without designer paper. Lovely card Jeanette! And I love the new look of your blog!

Hugs,
Alicia

Nicole said...

hey, don't u just love Christmas in June. What a fun challenge.