Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Flying High with Shakespeare


I was happy to see the theme of Shakespeare at

It reminded me of my many visits to the Old Globe Theater
in San Diego. While living in LA we made many trips there
to see the wonderful plays. I am surprised by how many of
todays stars I saw there in their early days. One was
a very knobby kneed Jon Voight. I'm afraid he didn't
look all that great in tights.

This piece also works for
Lots to Do
Birds/Wings
One Powerful Hour
'B'


The party is over at I Did It, Stitchy Did It, U Do It 2. I had
a lot of fun and it seems that everyone else did also.
The many challenges gave us some ideas for our
Christmas cards this year. All of the challenges are
still up and everyone has until June 25th to send in
their entries. Our surprise Guest Designer
did a tutorial on paper piecing using the computer. She used a
digi stamp ornament from Robyn's Fetish. Marlooney
turned this simple digi stamp into a beautiful Christmas ornament in
just a few easy steps.

Now, I haven't abandoned my rubber stamps but digi stamping
is so much fun to do. Sometimes I use both rubber and digi in one project.

It was a very busy weekend for me. Today I'm kicking back a little.
Enjoy your day.




5 comments:

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi Jeanette lovely piece of work I must admit digi is addictive have a fun day ju x

treesawardincrafts said...

You kicking back a little? Don't make me laugh, you can't resist a challenge, and I bet you will be playing away from the computer whatever you say to us. I spotted a program on Shakespeare in between the football matches. DH foolishly handed me the remote control and said that the TV was mine and I can watch what I wanted until the next game. I turned it to Shakespeare and listened to his grown, there wasn't anything he could say. It did make me giggle.

Athena said...

Wow! This is really fantastic.

susan said...

This is beautiful! Love that pink color.
Digis are addictive? Well, at least it is one addiction that won't add any POUNDS TO ME! LOL!

Debby said...

Very pretty Jeanette.