Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

For the Guys


June 19th is Father's Day.

Here are a couple of guy projects that I made
for several challenges

Men
Vintage Bookmark
Image Provided


Lace and/or Buttons
Photo inspiration
One for the Boys
Monochromatic


This is the photo from Art Creations Friday that inspired this card.


I went with the textures of the different fabrics in this photo to create
my card. I used fragments of burlap, distressed paper lace and leather.
The embellishment is a vintage leather button.
I know, lace for a guy? Well, it isn't really frilly and
I did distress it by wrinkling it up and then distressing with ink.

If you are interested in free Copics classes or a free Paint Shop Pro class.
The details on both of these free classes are here.

Enjoy your day.


15 comments:

BelleSouth said...

Nice Men Tag-the fringe adds to it!

I've from SC too! Come be my friend!

vintage wil said...

Beautiful work!!!

Debby said...

I love them all. The last one is my fave. Love the dolors and the flag tucked in there. Perfect.

Femmy said...

beautiful pieces Jeanette!!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Love your fringe and fibers! great tag!

Fleur said...

A lovely tag,
Thanks for taking part in my challenge over at ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx

Suzi said...

Wonderful projects, Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Lynn Stevens said...

great tag, cool to see one with a motorcycle!

Aunty Sue said...

Fab tag and Thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations

SuzanneK said...

Wonderful tag, love the ribbons and fringing. Thanks for playing along at Digital Two for Tuesday.

Cheryl said...

hi sweetie these are brilliant projects,hun love them,just my type of thing super detail on them too many thanks for joining us at creative inspirations,this week,hugs cheryl xxxxxx

NGCARDS said...

Great work! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Teri said...

Great bookmark hun!
Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Taggers this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Merkkari said...

Nice work! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge!
Hugs, Merkkari

Jenni said...

Great projects. Thanks so much for joining in the Creative Inspirations challenge and good luck in the draw. Jenni x