Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Saturday


I made this 4 x 4 for the following challenges

cemetery angels
architecture

I googled both of these images. I left them pretty much as
I found them. The angel was more of an antique brown color so
I altered the color and solorized the image. I really like how this
turned out.

I was surprised to type in cemetery architecture and have scads of
images to choose from.

Today is a brand new challenge at Soartful.
Our theme this week is
A Jug of Wine, A Loaf of Bread and Thou.
The inspirational image is in my sidebar.

And, we have blog candy galore at I Did It Creations.

Follow these links to sign up for your non fattening candy.
Fun challenges are happening at both challenge blogs.








13 comments:

peggy gatto said...

she is a beauty, so serene!

Effie said...

Lovely atmospheric feel to this piece...

Cheryl said...

oh this is really beautiful,hun love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

Cheryl said...

Totally cool!

Rosie said...

Just wonderful.

Rosie

June said...

Excellent my friend, nice work on this one
hugs June xxxx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh this is stunning! i'm really liking this!

Sue said...

This is brilliant x

Lori Saul said...

Beautiful work Jeanette- wonderful expression and mood in this piece!

msfreida said...

OH MY...WHAT A PIECE OF ART!!! This is sooo amazing, Jeanette...VERY CREATIVE! WOW!!! :)

Hugs~

treesawardincrafts said...

Jeanette, this was so cleverly blended together that it wasn't until I read the post did I realise they were two separate images. Smashing, Teresa xxx

Jaqi said...

stunning, very haunting I love it

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I like the look of this!