Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, June 18, 2010

I Did It.....Now You Do It


Be Creative
Open Challenge

This week we are sponsored by Trees aWard in Digital Stamps
Teresa has graciously offered a freebie to use for this challenge, here.
Follow the link to see more beautiful creations by the DT
using Teresa's lovely digi stamps. She even has a card that
she made on display. Don't miss it. It is stunning.

Now, I couldn't make up my mind which image I wanted
to use this week for the challenge. So I mixed and matched and
used 2 of Teresa's images. I added the sandbox and the truck from
my clip art collection.
My creative juices came up with this card.

The theme is 'Be Creative'. I think this is pretty creative. It's just
another example of what you can do with ease with digi stamps.
A little resizing here, a little add on there, print all in black and white.
Ta da......all ready to color. I colored with chalks. I made my image
to large to put on a background so I layered it and added photo
corners. If you look at the original digi, here, 'little Joey' is really
at the beach. My 'little Joey' doesn't live near the beach, so.....
a sandbox it is.

My second sample is for a challenge that begins this a.m.
at I Did It, Stitchy Bear Did It, U Do It 2 Forum
Bookmarks


I have been dying to use these tiny playing cards for such a long time.
I thought this worked pretty good. To make my bookmark I scanned
in a book cover. I cropped and sized for my needs.
Added the bright red text and printed. I trimmed it down and
added the playing card in the space that I left. Punched 2 red hearts
and added some fiber. This only took me about 15 mins start to finish.
And, I like it.

You are welcome to come join me in both of these challenges.
Follow these links
and

Join us we have lots of fun and we give prizes.

T.G.I.F.
Be Creative


4 comments:

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

fabulous card jeanette love them both ju x

stuffie said...

super cute Robyn!! I know, it was a hard choice this week!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i love the look of your blog and i just love your banner!!! soooooooooooo artistic!

what a fabulous card. you are just so creative!!! totally awesome!

Alicia said...

Love both cards! Didn't realize you also added the cat to the boy with the sandbox card, cute!

Hugs,
Alicia