Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's a Beautiful Morning

This is a beautiful way to spend a morning.
Strolling the beach early in the day before the crowds arrive.
The sunrises are gorgeous.
I am renewed after spending time there.

I made this layout for the following challenges

Green and Brown
Sketch
What makes you go Grrrrr?
I Did It, Stitchy Bear Did It, U Do It 2
Inspiration challenge

I really had fun making this layout.
It isn't something that I do very often.

I used this sketch from Sketchy Thurs.

The photos are some pictures of the beach where I go,
What makes me go Grrrrr? When I'm walking on this
beautiful beach and I see litter. How can people
just leave and not take their trash with them? Grrrr!

Thanks for looking.
Your comments are appreciated.


12 comments:

Carmen said...

Completely agree. I chose litter too. Do you know what? I use to be a 'beach cleansing operative' in other words every day during the summer season I cleaned the beaches. It would break your heart to see what people dump - especially when you spend all day cleaning along the coast line, go back the next day and it's even worse. And I tell you what - it's mainly the adults that do it - the kids use to run up to me and give me their rubbish.

Love how you have that sandy picture behind the two smaller ones.

msfreida said...

OHHH HONEY...THIS IS GORGEOUS! Sooo peaceful! :) This is one layout I will be CASEing! Usually it's around 2 or 3am when we arrive at the beach on our vacation at HH, and I have a tradition to stay up to be able to walk the beach at sunrise. I don't think there is a more peaceful time to share a few private moments with God and His masterpieces...some I've captured in photos will take your breath away! Your LO here is sooo perfectly titled as well. THIS IS A MASTERPIECE, my friend!

Hugs~

treesawardincrafts said...

I'm with you there hun. I love the beach, but if I don't go on a managed one, the litter is atrocious. Shame.
I love that lay out that you did, though, not a stick of litter there, simply beautiful. Hugs, Teresa xxx

MrsK said...

Hi Jeanette thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog its greatly appreciated! I love your creations too they are just fab, i hope i'll be half as good as you i'm inspired xx

Padster said...

Oh wow that is just beautiful - fabulous pictures - no wonder you love going there - there really is no excuse for litter anywhere
hugs
Debbie x

Cheryl said...

oh this is a wonderful layout hun and those pictures are great love cheryl xxxxxxxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOW!!! This is AMAZING!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and that BACKGROUND ROCKS!!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

RobynAnn said...

Beautiful Layout.. It must be so nice to walk around on this beach.. Great work as usual!!

Hugs
Robyn

June said...

Ohhh what a gorgeous, peaceful place, captured in your beautiful layout Jeanette, this is superb
hugs to you my friend xxxxxxxx

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

hi Jeanette, what a lovely page love the layout too ju x

Nic said...

Lovely page with such a serene feel to it, totally agree with your grrrr too! Thanks for joining in with the Studio challenges.

Tessa Buys said...

Dirty beaches ARE awful! But your layout is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us!