Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, June 25, 2010

A Little Under the Sea Fantasy



Good Morning everyone.

I have a lot to tell you about today.

First this card is for

3-D
Emboss It
Something New
Summer Dreams
Turquoise, Gold, Cream

The image that I used is from Fanyella and is a brand new image
that I've just added to my collection.
The background is embossed and sprinkled with
turquoise glitter. I used crystal glitter on the image. It looks
much better in person. The shell is something that I picked
up on one of my beach walks. It has been inked turquoise and
glittered. I even glittered the grasses.

At I Did It Creations challenges this week we have
our Challenge #10 3-D and blog candy.


Be sure to stop in and leave your comment for the blog candy.
There are some beautiful sample cards for you to see
using this Fanyella image.

Drum Roll, please.........

Here is our Blog Candy.

I hope that you join us in our challenge.






8 comments:

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi Jeanette loving your mermaid card shes sparkling! Have a crafty weekend ju x

susan said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card! I LOVE the embossing powder on the background. That was a terrific idea!

That blog candy sure is GREAT! Wow!

Claudine Poch said...

Beautiful card!

Nicole said...

Nice card...... Love the paper

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! Such a fun image!
Sorry for the missing linky thingy!!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! Good Luck on our Emboss It Challenge!
Hugs! Dee (Spryte)

treesawardincrafts said...

Hello Jeanette, I love this card because of the sand effect that the glitter makes. When I go to the beach the sand really looks like that at the waterline, especially when the sun catches it. Smashing, Teresa xxx

Raven Baca said...

Oh Jeanette what a great card. I love the glitter. Super amazing.
Thank you so much for playing along with us at
Scrap The Art

Jenni said...

Love your glittery mermaid and grasses, thanks so much for joining in with the Scrap the Art challenge this week.
Jenni x