Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Music, Music, Music


I can't sing or play and instrument but I do love music.

Music
Songs We Sing

I stamped the music notes on the music paper printed paper.
Added mesh and flowers and that's about it for this card.
Nothing spectacular but I kind of like it.
Not too sure that I like the flower center. I might
just have to change that.

The music note stamps are from CowTown Stamps.

I'm having a laid back Sunday. How about you?

10 comments:

Robyn said...

i like the winged notes and the mono colorway.
thanks for sharing

June said...

Beautiful work Jeanette. I like the flower :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

the first song that came to my mind was... put another nickle in, in the nicklelodian... this is super and my feet are tapping.

which is good because the rest of me feels like crap! i haven't had a cold in years and i'm not liking this one either! sure hope you are good!

hugs :)

Shelley said...

This card looks fab and great for this weeks Incy Wincy Challenge.
Thanks for joining in, Hugs Shelley xx

BarbaraW said...

Like your interpretation of the theme.

Kim E said...

Great card! I like the stamped notes and the flower. Thanks for joining in the Incy Wincy music challenge this week. Hugs, Kim

Sarah A said...

Hi Jeanette

I think you are wrong when you say "nothing spectacular" WOW I think your card IS very spectacular!!! Just love those flying notes, the mesh, black flower all make it perfect!!

I hope your Sunday got better and that this week is a good one for you!

Thanks so much for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

Sarah x

msfreida said...

Oh I can't sing or play anything either, but music is such a huge part of my life! This is an amazing card with how you did these music notes! LOVE the flower and the DP flower backing it gives the perfect hint of color! Very creative! :)

Hugs~

Yogi said...

very nice. I like the mess texture. Interesting

treesawardincrafts said...

Hello Jeanette, no, leave the flower centre it looks like a cluster of crotchets. I love how you have kept it black and white as well, with just a hint of colour poking through. Smashing, Teresa xxx