Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Something Old and Something New


For the following challenges
Something Old
My something old is the textured silver fabric.
Black, White plus one color


What's new at the I Did It Creations Shop?
These cute new digi stamps by Robyn's Fetish.




There is a new scrapbooking challenge coming very soon.
Like, tomorrow June 22nd.
Will be posting the first challenge
Today we are announcing our
"Grand Opening Blog Candy"

So all of you scrappers pay this brand new challenge a visit.
Grab our logo and post it on your blog with a link back to
The 'Grand Opening Blog Candy Announcement"
is ready for you to leave your comment to be in the
random draw.
See ya' there.

8 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

great bear card!

too funny with ... like tomorrow! can it get here sooner???? lol

Faye said...

Love the textured silver fabric. Bet it is super gorgeous in real life!

indybev said...

I agree with Faye. That fabric is special! Good work.

treesawardincrafts said...

That bear has such a funny little face. I'm not quite sure if he is surprised or scared. I love it, It makes you think.

msfreida said...

I can't believe all that I've missed while serving on the Grand Jury these past 2 wks! You've been one busy lady and have a GORGEOUS new look here too! Ohhh how I have missed ya!~

LOVE the silver fabric...what an eye-catcher! This is such an awesome image too and Robin's are just too adorable! Once I catch up with all my laundry and housework, I'm hoping to join in all the fun!

Hugs~

Oxana said...

So great and funny!!!!

carolyn said...

Such a sweet little bear! Love the silver too

Diane said...

fantastic! Diane