Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Summer Day at the Farm.....

......at the Day Lily Farm in Georgetown, SC, that is.
I posted about this wonderful place once already.
But, I enjoyed myself so much that when I saw these
challenges, I knew what I was going to use.

Down on the Farm
Summer
Floral Tributes

My farm just happens to be a beautiful day lily farm. I admit it isn't
the first thing that you think of when you think a farm. But, then you aren't
me and have not just visited this lovely place.
For my card I used my own personal photos taken that day.
I also added a frame, butterfly and text.
There you go a beautiful summer day at the Day Lily Farm.



Yes I'm a member of the new tongue twister forum
that we call

This is new place to come for all of your paper crafting
fun. If 'you do it' we probably have it.
Every challenge featured has a prize.
One of our weekly challenges gives you the digi image to
complete the challenge and a chance to win 2 more free digi images.

Robyn is also having a Create a Blinkie Contest. The blinkie that you
create might be chosen for our ad campaign.
This forum is a part of the I Did It Creations family. In just one stop
you can access our shop featuring 17 designers. There is another
link to take you right to the forum and one that takes you
to our Friday I Did It Creations Challenge blog.
We call it the Welcome page.

DT Call
Find out all of the details and apply.
The call is open thru 6/20/10

The Christmas in June Party is posted on our calendar
for Friday, June 11th thru Sunday, June 13th.
It's going to be fun.
It's never to early to prepare for Christmas.




10 comments:

indybev said...

Thanks for sharing your day at the daylily farm. On a visit to Oregon, my daughter took me to the tulip fields, which are equally gorgeous. Nature's colors cannot be topped!

Robin Norgren-Well of Creations said...

I have not had the privilege of going to a lily farm but this definitely needs to be something that I search for. Lovely...

Janny said...

You are rich with all these colours, beautiful!!

Magpie said...

What a wonderful farm! I love daylilies, wish I was closer and could visit. I will be on the lookout for one in my area.

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

Oh I am happy that you shared your daylilies farm! I could spend all day there :))
Inka

Hermine said...

Its beautiful

Small Footprints said...

Wow! I live in Asheville, NC, and have never been to this farm or Georgetown. I see a road trip in my future!

Fabulous picture!

Judy Goddard said...

Such a lovely photo! It looks like a peaceful, pleasant place.

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Oh WOW, what a gorgeous montage- I LOVE Daylilies, and they definitely represent summer to me- great interpretation!

Faye said...

I love daylilies and actually have a few myself. This is so gorgeous.