Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Couple of Tags for Thursday



Let's play BINGO

Oops, I missed the Bingo challenge
But here is my Bingo card anyway.


So on to the next challenges

Something Borrowed
Red, White & Blue

My borrowed item is the playing card that I've altered.
I glued wrinkled tissue paper on the card and let dry.
I smudged Bisque Red ink and then a bit of
Vintage Photo ink to tone the red down a bit.
I was so disappointed in how the playing card
turned out that I almost didn't use it. But, all
embellished with a digi image, gems and fringe,
I'm pretty happy with it.

I hope it isn't to warm where you are.
Thanks for visiting
Have a wonderful day.

11 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful tags! I love the embellishment on the playing card.

Jennifer

msfreida said...

Oh it's too bad you were late with the Bingo card because it is FABULOUS! Love the bling and what an awesome looking cat! The altered playing card looks amazing too! Love the effect the tissue paper gives...such a creative design!

Hugs~

Martina2801 said...

Fabulous creative work!

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

wonderful tags love the added fibres jeanette have a crafty day ju x

Willy said...

Beautiful tags!

Kimberly's Mixed Media Art said...

ATCs my original mixed media love. Lovely work.

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

Very tantalizing! yum yum :)

June said...

Fantastic pieces Jeanette, I adore the lil pussy cat bingo one and the lovely fibre one is stunning
hugs June xxxxx

Claudine Poch said...

Love that black cat on the bingo card!

coldwaters2 said...

oh my this is stunning what beautiful images I love it thank you so much for joining us this week at Digital Tuesday
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anneke said...

Great cards!!
Thanks for join us at digital tuesday challenge!
Greetings Anneke