Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Donkey Smiles

I made my card, finally, for
'Kickin It For Michelle'
card drive being held by a
This is a picture of Michelle and one
of her beloved donkeys.

There are many, many sponsors offering an assortment of prizes
during the card drive.
several samples from each of our designers.
And, there are a lot of designers at the shop.

Here is the card that I will be sending to Michelle.
If you'd like to take part in the card drive and send
Michelle a card visit A Spoon Full of Sugar for all details.

This card is also for

Bold and Bright
Anything Goes
Sending Smiles
Animals

After all of these challenges don't forget to check
these two I Did It Creations Challenges

new challenge every Friday
new challenge every other Tuesday

7 comments:

Kelly said...

lovely card!

Jana said...

This card made me SMILE, even before I found out that it was made specifically to make MICHELLE smile. I LOVE IT. Thanks for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI.

Rosemary said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable. I love your inspiration and the finished product is fantastic! That little donkey looks so sweet. Just beautiful!

Thanks for making me smile and participating in our challenge at Opus Gluei!

Tracy said...

fabulous card love the flowers and the donkey is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft, Tracy x

joey said...

Hi Jeanette

this is fantastic and your colour choice perfect! thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.x

RobynAnn said...

Jeanette this card is just tooo cute! I love it.. Love the colors too. Pink and Brown are my favorite!

Hugs
Robyn

Nicecrane Designs said...

Dear Jeanette,,,,,,this is so adorable,,, so sweet,,,I love the yellow flowers,,,and all over the fun picut you choosed,,,,,,wowww,,