Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Elegance

In Art Deco /Art Nouveau Style

There must be a difference in these 2 styles but to me
they are so similar that I'm using the 'style' as one.
I created this
digital piece for the following challenges

Art Nouveau
Art Deco


I was having a hard time finding a font for my sentiment. I finally settled
on this one titled 'art deco'. I didn't think I could go wrong.

Still enjoying your long holiday weekend?

Good!

3 comments:

susan said...

Wow! This is beautiful! I love the colors. They are so rich and vibrant.

Rainbow Lady said...

This is wonderful Jeanette gorgeous colours and yes that font is just perfect. Hope your weekend went well. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

msfreida said...

Oh this font is PERFECT and the sentiment says it all!!! 'Elegance' in every sense of the word! GORGEOUS!

Hugs~