Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Fancy Folds


That is our challenge this week at
Well I'm not much on fancy fold cards.
I must say it was much easier with my new
I've been seeing so many easel cards so that is what
I made for my fancy fold card.
I am using a digi stamp from Stampin Dragon
called Baby Giraffe in a Frame.
Join us in our Fancy Fold challenge this week.
We offer a prize and you can request a
free image.
Your Fancy Fold can be as simple as mine

or as fancy as Debbie's.

Come to I Did It Creations to see more
Fancy Folds
and play along with us.



6 comments:

furrypig said...

those images are really cute.. love the gorgeous giraffe easel card xxx

JLJ Designs said...

Cute card! I love the colors that you've used. They're just perfect!

Jennifer

Nicole said...

Just stopping by to say hey and I love your giraffe easel card. Cute Cute Cute

Trish Hughes said...

how very cute, love the image you used!!!
Trish

Alicia said...

Love your card Jeanette! I like making easel cards too!

Hugs,
Alicia

RobynAnn said...

Love the card... How did you get that one leg to come over the edge? huh huh huh? LOL

Hugs
Robyn