Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

Today, July 9th, is my mom's 90th birthday
This picture was taken last September when I was out
for a visit.

Happy Birthday Mom

Besides being my mom's 90th birthday, it is
also new challenge day at
come join us for Challenge #12
you guessed the theme
'Special Occasion'

We have a random draw from all entries that
use an image from the current sponsor. We offer
a $5.00 coupon towards your purchase from the
current sponsor.
Or, you can just join us for the fun of it.

And, if you like to make scrapbook pages
visit our challenge
we have a fun sketch for you to follow.

7 comments:

June said...

Aww she is lovely and I wish your Mom a very happy 90th birthday.
Have a lovely day yourself too my friend
hugs June xx

susan said...

Happy Birthday, Jeanette's MOMMY!" I hope your birthday is WONDERFUL!

Lori said...

Hi Jeanette! Happy Birthday to your mom. Today is also my dad's
70th birthday!

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom Jeanette! A great time for a Special Occasion challenge!

msfreida said...

NO WAY!!! This gorgeous lady is not 90 YEARS OLD!!!! OH MY!!! I want some of those vitamins she takes!!! :) Happy Birthday you gorgeous doll! :)

Hugs~

K. Crane: Big Fat Art Cloth said...

What an awesome photo of your Mom :)

Claudine Poch said...

Great picture of mom and that huge dog. Where's your card? I really liked your card this week.