Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Here Comes the Bride

It's Friday and that means
has a new challenge posted.
The theme this week is
Buttons and Bows
Our challenge is sponsored by Lil Diva Stamps
and this image is called Goth Bride.
It is printed on beautiful white shimmer paper.
This beautiful card stock was a RAK from my friend Susan.
This is my last sheet and I have to get more.
I didn't even do any coloring except her hair and skin.
Stop in to see a variety of Buttons and Bows
cards done by the DT. You'll like what you see.
This challenge is open until Thurs, July 29.
Won't you join us at
I Did It Creations challenges.

I have a dwarf Brown Turkey fig tree in a huge patio pot.
That little tree outdid itself with figs this year. Yummy.
We also have lots of birds here and the Mockingbirds go
crazy for my figs. I put a bird net over the tree this year. I
was just about ready to remove the net and let the birds have
their share of the figs. I went out to water in the a.m.
and a Mockingbird had gotten caught in the netting trying
to slip in under the bottom. That poor thing was
frantic. I finally got the bird untangled and the net off the
tree. I'm so glad that I found the bird in time. I'll have to be
more careful and anchor the netting down better next year.



5 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh love this,hun its gorgoues,hugs cheryl xxxx

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! The image really caught my eye.

Jennifer

Claudine Poch said...

Very pretty in all white!

Alicia said...

Such an elegant card Jeanette!

RobynAnn said...

What a stunning card Jeanette. Love it.

Hugs
Robyn