Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

High Button Shoes


High Button Shoes


I've had my images all ready for days for
this card. Finally, I got it put together.

This card fits the following Challenges
Use a Digi
Dry Emboss
Say It With Flowers
The flowers on this card all came from
Wild Orchid
Cut It Out/Pop It Up
Riley & Co is having a blog hop
Thurs, July, 22
Look In/Looking Out/Use Dies
Butterfly Embellishment
Denise's Stamping Vacation has a list
of fun challenges that you have to see
to believe.

I love how this card turned out. My new Wild Orchid flowers are so pretty.
I just love them. There is a bit of lace from my unending supply from the
thrift shop vest. I used my Cuttlebug and Spellbinder ovals for my
mirror and cut out the butterfly, sculpted it a bit and put it on
with a glue dot. The digi image of the high button shoes and hat
are popped out with pop dots. The card is further embellished with
half pearls. I also did some dry embossing around the
edge of my card. I used my new Scor-Pal.

I'm going to send this card to my mom. She wore high
button shoes when she was a girl.

Have a wonderful day.
Thank you for stopping by.

15 comments:

Robyn said...

lucky Mom, lovely collage and use of die cuts.
thanks for sharing

okanagan_spirit said...

Your card is very pretty, I'm sure your mom will like it.

Love crafts forever said...

Wow! Your card are GORGEOUS!
Thanks for playing at OSAAT. Hugs, Nataliya.

michele hileman said...

Jeanette That is absolutely beautiful. I love it. You can just send that one to me..LOL Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT

Liz said...

What beautiful work and thanks for joining our Digi Madness challenge over at OSAAT

Liz xx

Liz said...

What beautiful work and thanks for joining our Digi Madness challenge over at OSAAT

Liz xx

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the shoes.

Jennifer

Chris said...

You are certainly organized and what a fabulous card you made. good luck with your challenges.

msfreida said...

What a FABULOUS vintage look! This is amazing, Jeanette...wonderful design! Love the lace and flowers with these images! Your mom will love it! :)

Hugs~

Carol Ann said...

Wow an absolutely gorgeous card I love all the elements to it. Thanks for playing along at One Stitch at a Time.
Carol Ann xx

Rebekah said...

Love this, v cute thanks for joining us at OSAAT this wk Hugs Rebekah xx

Gemma said...

stunning card! Thanks for joining in at the digi madness challenge over at OSAAT this week :) Gemma x

A.J. said...

This is such a pretty card, love the vintage feel.

Thanks for joining in with our digi challenge at One Stitch at a Time.

Amanda

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation in lovely colours, and with beautiful embellies! Thanks for joining our first challenge at WOC - good luck!
Hugs, Lena

Yogi said...

beautiful. Love those shoes and the vintage elements. Really make the card stand out.

Thanks for joining us on Created By Hand. BIG GRIN