Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I've Been Scrapbooking Again


This layout is for the theme Fantasy at

This challenge is open until Monday, Aug 2.
The Crafty Purple Frog is sponsoring our challenge.
This is a sample of her fabulous collage sheets.
These can be used for decoupage or pyramage (layers).

Visit the challenge to see the DT samples for Fantasy using
images from these beautiful collage sheets.

If you would like to win some of these beautiful collage sheets
all you have to do is enter the Scrapping With I Did It Creations
Fantasy challenge.
You never know, the winner might just be you.





1 comment:

michele hileman said...

That is really awesome Jeanette. I had fun putting this one together