Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Just Chuggin' Along Here

This is my card for the current challenge now going on at
Let's Get Sketchy
a Sketch challenge
Twist it, turn it, make it
your own.
Our Sketch Challenge this week is sponsored by
Here is your July Coupon for
20% off of your purchase of $4.00 Shop wide.
JULYHEAT

Please join us at the I Did It Creations Challenge
which now open and closes on Thurs, July 22.

You might just win a $5.00 coupon towards your purchase at our
current sponsor's shop.

I used the RF image called Choo Choo Charlie for
my digitally made card. I love the simple lines of this
drawing so decided to keep the card simple also.

Robyn's Fetish is also sponsoring the
Robyn also has a Group there that you are
invited to join, here.

This is my sample card for the challenge.
Can you guess what the color is for the
Color Challenge?
I used RF image Katie Kitty for this card.


Here is another Scrapbook page that I made for the
following challenges
So Happy Together
Oops, I missed it.
I'm going to show it anyway.
Inspiration

What I had in mind when I made this was the missed sketch
and that reading really makes me happy.....'So Happy Together'.
I took my inspiration from the color palette and somewhat
from the theme of the inspiration photo.

Don't forget to do some shopping with your
20% off JULYHEAT coupon, here.

All of these challenges are open now. Sketchy Thurs has their
latest challenge up now.

Need another scrapbook challenge?..... check out

Yay, it's Friday.
Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

RobynAnn said...

Where do you find the time?? do you sleep at all? LOL .. Each creation is simply beautiful.. I love your LO..

Hugs
Robyn

anazelia said...

love that you did it about books. thanks for playing along with us at scrap it a song.

~Christina~ said...

I love all of your projects!!!

Thanks for playing along this week at Scrap It With a Song!!

Toucan Scraps said...

great cards and I love your origianl take on the song for your layout.
thank you singing along with us at Scrap it with a Song this week

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your work!! Sooooooooooooooo fun!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Shaela said...

how fun! thanks so much for playing along with me - I love your take on the inspiration picture! :)