Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Pink and Brown Sunday


It's a good thing that I like pink and brown as
a color combination. It seems that everything I'm
posting is pink and brown. Well, at least pink.

The image that I used to make this card is one
of the new images now available at

A list of the challenges where I'm entering this card.
Angelic
Oldest Thing in my Stash
I used the years old pink fabric rose
Flowers
Fairies
Inspiration
Open


I Did It Creations has a family of activities for you.

Current Challenge - Special Occasion Card

Current Challenge - Sketch
and
Where lots of fun things happen

Everyone is welcome to join in the fun.

15 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the pink flowers.

Jennifer

Femmy said...

it's gorgeous!!

Danni said...

Nothing wrong with pink, hehe!! This is so pretty!! Good to see you playing along, Jeanette!! Hugs!

Cheryl said...

oh jeanette this is really beautiful love that image and the clours are just beautiful,bless you for joining,us over at creative inspirations,this week,hope to see you again soon,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Kimberly S said...

Hi Jeanette, so great to 'see' you! This card is just gorgeous. Love the colors, and the image is so sweet!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's FBW! :)

Electra said...

This is very pretty!

vintage wil said...

What a beautiful card!!!

Michelle said...

Glad you joined us this week Jeanette! I think your card is darling - love the colors :)

June said...

Beautiful work. so delicate and pretty
Have a great week my friend
hugs June xxxxx

Pat said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Lilly said...

Very beautiful card!

msfreida said...

This is GORGEOUS, Jeanette! :) This is one of my favorite color combos and look at all the challenges it fits! YOU GO GIRL! :)

Hugs~

Suzi said...

Awe Jeanette, I love pink and brown, in fact I love any combo with brown. This is just adorable, love the RF image and the old rose item you have used on your creation. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

jude said...

Just Simply gorgeous!Thanks for joining in with Creative Inspirations challenge.good luck hope to see you again!
hugs judex

Gingersnap Stampers said...

Sweet card! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Fairy Challenge!