Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Pink Flamingo

My Pink Flamingo card has lots of glitter. You can almost see it....
it's on the flamingo, palms, birds and the button sun.

At the Beach
Beach
Monthly challenge
Go Digi
Summer
Take Flight
Sketch
No Sentiment

I really had fun doing these challenges. I guess I'm a challenge junkie.

Here is a one stop link to challenge blogs

Yesterday, we drove to Georgetown, SC, to do some shopping.
Georgetown is less than a 30 min drive from our house. We go
there quite often because the drive is beautiful. Anyway, on our
way there yesterday I saw a wild turkey on the side of the road.
That is the first one that I've seen here. I was surprised to see just
one. I thought they were usually seen in flocks. When I was
a young girl we raised turkeys once. You know it's just like they
say.....turkeys aren't very smart. Pretty yummy tho.

Enjoy Monday and the start of another great week.



11 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Cute card! I like the flamingo. Thank you for joining us at Glitterbabe's challenge.

Jennifer

bosenberries said...

Love your flamingo... beautiful colours! Thanks so much for joining us for the summer challenge... you just missed deadline but I really hope you join us for our new challenge... under the sea... Robin
My Partner in Crafting Crime

Gina said...

Fabulous Flamingo card Jeanette! Stunning colours :D Thank you for playing along at Glitterbabes Challenge XXX

Jo Davies said...

Cute card & digi! Thanks for joining us over at Stamp Something for our digi challenge! Hugs JO xxxx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i love it!!!! and i just love flamingoes!!!!! thank you so much for joining us at glitterbabe's challenge!

hugs :)

BelleSouth said...

lovely colors! Looks like you had fun doing this!

Lisa said...

Cute project! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Super summer card! Love the bright colors - it has such a happy feel to it. Great work with the glitter too - especially the button sun! So happy you could have some fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Diane Gilbert said...

I LOVE Flamingos! Great summer card! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

Trish Hughes said...

so cute, and love what you did with this image!!! thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
Trish

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

So adorable! I love the button for the sun!! Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty.

Deanne :)