Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

She's Painting Again

Both of my children are very artistic. But neither of them
do much artwork anymore.
My daughter, Susan, has recently started painting again.
Here are two watercolors that she did.

I think they are beautiful.



If you would like to read her story of how she
started painting again, visit her blog Cinnamon Thoughts.

Just a proud mama wanting to share.
Enjoy



4 comments:

June said...

They are beautiful Jeanette and your daughter is talented, she must have gotten the arty gene from you :)
hugs June xxxxx

msfreida said...

OHHH MY! How GORGEOUS! She is MEGA-talented!!! Looks like she is a fabulous cook and photographer too! Yep...definitely a chip off the ole block! TFS

Hugs~

Padster said...

Jeanette - they are fabulous and you're right to be proud - I'm in awe of anyone who can create like that - I can cut and stick but anything else is way beyond me
Hugs,
Debbie x

susan said...

I think they are wonderful and absolutely GORGEOUS! Tell your daughter to get back to painting in a BIG WAY! She has talent and God's gifts should be used and shared with everyone.