Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Sketch with a Flair

I used the sketch and water as the challenges required.



My page features pictures taken on one of my trips to the beach.
I visit the beach at Huntington Beach State Park which is
one mile from my house. After entering the park you come
to the causeway. This is where these pictures were taken.
This particular morning there were just scads of alligators and
herons. It is a favorite picture taking spot.

I went outside really early this morning and mowed the
front yard. I also picked up bunches of small branches
and twigs that were scattered all over the yard. This mess
was caused by the unexpected, very intense storm we had
the other night. It really rained and blew. I'm so glad
that it didn't last very long.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

TesaB said...

Looks like a very beautiful place!!! Great take on the sketch!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the paint splatters!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

mel said...

such a lovely place to scrap :)