Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sparkle with Marilyn



I don't know why I'm having so much trouble with Blogger lately.
This picture is all blurry. My file image is really nice and
sharp. Blogger help here I come.

I made this cute Sparkly Marilyn card
for these challenges
Rectangle
Glitter and Sparkle

I colored Marilyn with Copics and Gel Glitter pen. There is some
glitter on the pink diamonds and clear gems added. She has been
cut out and popped up.

I really enjoy doing challenges. Maybe that's why I
manage the following challenges.
I'd love to have you join us.

Provides inspiration images for the
more artful soul.
A new challenge has just been posted today.


I've grown quite fond of scrapbooking. I'm new at it
but I sure like it.
features a new theme for a challenge every
other Tuesday. Currently we have a
Sketch challenge.


is basically a card challenge. There is a
new challenge posted every week on Friday.
Currently we have a sketch challenge.
These challenges are not limited to cards only.
Most of our challenges
can be adapted to almost anything.
We feature a new sponsor every week from

If you enjoy challenges as much as I do
follow any of the links in this post.
I'm sure you'll find something that
challenges you.


4 comments:

miscanthuscrafts said...

fab card! good luck and thanks for joining us at PTD. X

Georgia said...

Great card. Love your image. Thanks for joing us at the cafe this week.

Fink said...

Wow, love the image! You did a great job with the coloring as well! Thanks for joining us at The Character Cafe!

Kendra said...

Great "sparkle" even though blogger is not cooperating! Thanks for joining us at TCC this week :)