Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Butterfly Verse


I love this digi stamp by Crafty Pad Designs
who also happens to be our sponsor at this week's
current challenge at
This is a lovely butterfly set including butterflies,
verse, and borders. And, it is now available at
End of Summer Sale at 47% off.

I made a simple tag using 2 of the butterflies and the verse.

This is also for the following challenges

Glitz & Glitter
yellow
Anything Goes
Bling it on Baby
Butterflies

We are finally starting to cool down a bit. Just a few degrees
but it makes a lot of difference. Especially, the drop in the humidity.
I've just been wilted all summer. I really neglected my flower
garden this summer. Even in the mornings it was too warm to
work outside for very long. In spite of my neglect I'm getting
fruit on my ornamental Banana plant, my bottle brush
doubled in size this year and soon I'll have lots of
beautiful yellow chrysanthemums in bloom.
Thanks for stopping by.




18 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun I just love those flutterbuts, might have to go spend some pennies lol
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week
Hugs Shell xx

craftybunny said...

Lovely soft colours.A very pretty card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.
Lisa x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

now this is stunning!!!

we were cool for a few days and now the humidity is back for a few more days. oh well, not to long before fall. i can handle this!

hugs :)

Claudine Poch said...

Very pretty Jeanette! Your butterflies are wonderfully colored. Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion.

mforquer said...

I love this little tag! The verse is beautiful and the butterflies are perfect for our challenge over at Crafty Creations! Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
Melissa

Chris (catt871) said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the elegant simplicity of it! And that sentiment is awesome!!! THANKS for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week!
Chris

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

a gorgeous card! The butterflies are so intricate! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

Sammibug said...

Gorgeous! Love the butterlfies. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful creation with us at Craft Your Passion, in our "anything goes" challenge.

Debbie said...

Hi Jeanette - ooh gorgeous tag my dear. :) The butterflies look like they are just sitting there. :) :)
Thanks for using my flutterbys. :)

xxDebbiexx

Lauretta See said...

Hi Jeanette :) your card is beautiful and elegant :) i love it..
Thank you for playing with us this week on the CRAFT YOUR PASSION challenge, Good Luck!

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations challenge with your lovely work! Good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

Stephanie said...

Beautiful butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful! I love the butterflies!

Dezinaworld said...

Love this Jeanette, great piece and my fave thing is always a pretty butterfly.
Hugs June xxxx

Sally said...

Fabulous card. Love the verse.

Nikki said...

Very Pretty Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

Nicole said...

Hey, just wanted to stop by and say HEY. Love this litte bookmark it makes me want to read a good book(lol). The verse is very nice as well.

Jenni said...

So sweet, love the rhyme and the pretty butterflies. Thanks so much for joining in with the Crafty Creations challenge this week.
Jenni x