Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Do you have one of these on your lawn?


I'm helping Angela of Toucan Scraps
with the Designer Highlights for August in
promoting the designers at
RAK Scraps is devoted mostly to digital scrapbooking.
I'm a novice at scrapbooking so it has been a fun
learning experience for me.
I am hosting the Disigner Highlight section for
Cardmaking. Ahh, I'm more familiar with that.
This is a digital creation that I've posted in the
sponsor portion of the Gallery.
It is a brand new image by Robyn's Fetish called
Gnome

Oops, I forgot to crop this one. The gnome is colored
with Copics. Everything else is digital.
Like I said I'm learning a lot at RAK Scraps. Something
I just learned from Angela is adding shadows to the elements
that you add to your digital creations. Don't look, there aren't any
shadows in this one because I just found this tidbit out yesterday.

Have a wonderful Sunday.
I'm off for a cup of hot coffee and the Sunday paper.


1 comment:

Lindsay Weirich said...

I don't have a lawn gnome but I want one after seeing your cute card!