Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Dream Layout


I was feeling creative and thought of doing a
layout for a few challenges.

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Elements - Air
Circles
Open use
Butterfly or Fairy

I like how this turned out. It is somewhat different than what
I usually do because I didn't include an actual photo.


I will also be posting this on my own Scrapbooking challenge blog

Keeping myself entertained on a rainy day.

5 comments:

LuLu said...

I'm likin' it!

Love how you did the stars and the unicorn. Phot not needed for this one!

Peace,
Mary Lou 'LuLu'
Please visit my art BLOG when you have a moment or 2: www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com/

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

yep, this MAY be out of the norm for you, but you did it spectacularly!!! it's stunning!

how r you? i've been sooooooooo not visiting anyone - well i visit the ladies that leave me a comment. my poor dashboard is being very neglected - but who has the time anymore!!! oh when things were simpler - lol.

i'm sooooooo glad you stopped by!

hugs :)

Kimberly S said...

What a beautiful layout Jeannette! Certainly does look like a dream. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's FBW challenge! :)

Danni said...

Beautiful and so peaceful! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

~Christina~ said...

So dreamy!!!