Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm Just a Busy Bee and IDIC DT Call

I told you I'm a Busy Bee.

I've been getting ready for the big
Beach Party
August 13 - 15
There will be games, challenges, tip and techniques and prizes.
Come Party with us.


Follow the link for all details.

Today is also the first day of the
Cute, Cute, Cute Challenge
at

I made this card using JLJ Designs
Bee Mine Digi Stamp
I also used collaborative designed papers by
Robyn's Fetish and Toucan Scraps.
Available soon at the I Did It Creations Shop.
If you would like to use a freebie image to join the challenge
stop by the IDIC Challenge blog and check out the DT cards. You
can request any image used by the DT.
This challenge closes at 6:00 p.m. Eastern, August 12th.

I've seen the Pile It On challenge name before but this is
my first time entering. The idea is to make a card for
as many challenges as you can.
Here's my list:

Cute, Cute, Cute
Patterns
Red, Blue, Black, Yellow, White
Anything Goes
Things with Wings

Whew, that's a lot of challenges for me for just one card.

12 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Great card! I love the colors.

Jennifer

coldwaters2 said...

Lovely card those papers, image and flowers are so delightful thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

June said...

Ohhh its a fab card Jeanette.You never cease to amaze me with your creativity its so diverse.
I also wanted to mention i have a new prize challenge over at my dezinaworld blog if you fancy giving it a go.(link on my arty retreat blog)
Hope you have a lovely weekend
hugs June xxxxx

Courtney said...

This is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

fantastic!

boy, i thought i was busy! how r u. miss u. but that's my fault.

have a great weekend.

hugs :)

Nana said...

Great card very cute and sweet!
Thank you for joining us at the "PIO". Hope to see you again!
hugs Nana

Ninchen said...

what a great card...love the image!
thanks for joining us at creative friday!

xx janina

Alicia said...

Great card Jeanette! Love the colors!

Hugs,
Alicia

Helen said...

Fun Card!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a fun card!! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome creation with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!!

Nicole said...

OMG, thats alot of challenges. LOL good job. Cute card. Congrats on entering the pile up contest.

Sylvia said...

Super cute Card! Thanks for playing the CQC!