Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's Scrapping Time Again

I have used this image of my mom several times. This is the
first time that I got it enlarged without blurring. I love this
picture of her. She is so flirty and sassy. The original picture
is about 1" square and black and white.

I made this as my DT sample for
Flourishes and Swirls
This challenge just opened today and runs until
August 16th.

It also is for the following challenges
This Kiss
Revamp or Redo
Humerous

Add scrapbooking to your creative project list.
It's fun, easy and so rewarding to make a beautiful
page for your favorite photos.

Just a note......Mom had her 90th birthday in July.




11 comments:

K said...

Fab layout & an even fab'er photo, loving the old car in the backround, the hair, the clothes, everything, it incorporates the style of the time so much.

Happy Belated birthday to Jeanettes Mom as well :)

michele hileman said...

I love it Jeanette. Great picture

Lindsay Weirich said...

happy birthday to your mom! Wonderful heritage page!

Shaela said...

what a fantastic image! I love those older photos from earlier eras; we can learn so much from them. And btw, I am SO sorry I forgot Mr. Linky on my challenge post... thanks for posting a link anyway - I got it up and added yours in. :) Thanks for playing along!

June said...

Hi Jeanette, this is beautiful and inspired me to make my scrap page and thank you so much for your comment on it. btw i am older lol the children are my grandchildren hehe ... i am 51
Hugs June xxxxx

anazelia said...

very cute. thanks for playing along with us at scrap it with a song.

Lisa Smith said...

Such a great heritage page. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it with a Song!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

now i see where you get that spunk from!

hugs :)

Hannah said...

What a fun picture :-) Thanks for playing along with us this week at Scrap It With a Song!

Faye said...

Jeanette, I love that sassy picture of your mom! The car in the background is really cool too. How wonderful to still have your mother around, healthy or otherwise. Something changes we we become the oldest generation.

~Christina~ said...

What a great picture...love the layout :)