Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Scor-Pal and Me


I really dithered around about buying a Scor-Pal.
I really like fancy fold cards but when I did mine
something would always be crooked. Well, I bought one
and I've never looked back. Just forward at all of the projects
that I can make using my Scor-Pal. Just look at this list.

Robyn's Fetish does of a lot of sponsoring of challenges
and Tuesday Throwdown is one of them.
Sometimes we are asked to provide a GD.
I jumped at this one because their challenge for this week is
More Than One Fold

This is my card using RF image 'A Little Birdie Told Me'
flowers from Wild Orchid and my Scor-Pal.

Today is opening day of the latest challenge at
Our theme is Flowers.
This is also for
Simplicity

The joke is on me.....I saved the wrong copy of this LO. The one
I wanted had a beautiful white scroll behind the picture. It looked
really nice against all of the white lines. The
picture is of the first Gardenia bloom on my bush.
The bg paper is from Stampin Dragon 'Gentle Waves'.

Fun time is over now. I'm off to McDonald's for a yummy
sausage biscuit and then a little shopping at Walmart.
I didn't shop much at Walmart until we went on the road
in our RV. Yep, you guessed it, we would occasionally park
for the night in their parking lot. That was how I discovered
how much money I could save by shopping there. They seem
to be downsizing there craft's department and that annoys me.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Melly said...

aww what a stunning "simple" layout!
Thanks for joining us over on LMLC!
Hugs Melly xxx

Lauren said...

Great job with "more than one fold." I love the feathers and little details. It's great to have you as guest DT at Tuesday Throwdown!

Lauren

Karen Wilson said...

Hey Jeanette!! So nice to have you join us! This is gorgeous and what a gorgeous flower. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

My mother in law does the same thing once in awhile at WalMart!!

suezie said...

Your Gardenia layout is SIMPLY perfect! Very pretty - thanks for joining us at lasting Memories.

Kelli said...

The flowers are beautiful! Thanks for playing at LMLC!