Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shadows

Angela of Toucan Scraps hosts our Digital Scrapbook Challenge.
For the Beach Party challenge she gave us this wonderful
step by step class and challenge. One of here steps
is 'add shadows'. I am just dazzled at how much different
a shadow can make. It really made my shells pop on the page.
Being new to scrapbooking is sure fun. Especially when you
can learn such easy tips from a talented designer. Oh, did I mention that
Angela designs her own line of scrapbooking papers.

My first page with shadows. The picture is of me
on the day of our arrival in Myrtle Beach. I fell in love with
the beach and we are still here 4 years later.

This is also for
Favorite Day
Any day that I go to the beach.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW WOW WOW Jeanette!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this sooooooooooooooo much!! I love love love love that photo and those YUMMY shells!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i have missed you so. life is just so hectic. good thing we can comment every now & then to keep abreast of what's going on!

this is absolutely gorgeous!!! i love the circle images and that little border around the picture and your papers are fabulous.

hope you are well. i really do miss you.

hugs :)

JessiW said...

OH, I love this!!! ANd I love the beach too...any day at the beach is a great day:):) Thanks for playing with us at Fave Things!!
Love, Jess

Jenneke said...

Beautiful!! LOVE the circles! And love the beach too!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Fave Things.

XXXJenneke

Jana said...

You can smell the sea in this page! Love it! Thanks for playing with us!

Jeanet said...

Beautiful page! I love those shells and the shadows you added!
That photo is beautiful and I love the beach too!
Thank you so much for joining us at Fave Things!

Hanneke said...

Those shells are wonderfull and I love how you added the shadow!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Fave Things!!!