Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Spooky

I've made my first Halloween card. It was a snap to make using
2 spooky papers from Robyn's Fetish Fright Night papers.
Robyn also has some 'spooky sentiments' that you could use on
your Halloween projects.

Fright Night Digital Papers
To make my card I used a sheet of the red paper as my background.
Cropped the tree silhouette from the purple paper. Added the flying
crow coming in for a landing. And, just because I could, I added
black ribbon roses. For my next Halloween project I'm going
to use the paper with the spooky old house.

I love these papers. The colors are intense jewel colors
and I've always loved silhouettes.

I've made this card for the following challenges
Vintage Halloween
Red & Black
Anything Goes
Wings
R is for Rose
Material
Anything Goes

Enjoy your day.
I am with fresh coffee and the Sunday paper.


7 comments:

Faye said...

I think the silhouette is very effective, Jeanette. And the unHalloween colors look gorgeous together.

You asked if my greek goddess was an embossed look. It is "poster edges" under artistic under filter in Photoshop Elements.

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is just brilliant gosh,so love it hugs cheryl xxxx

Joni Parker said...

This is so different from all the other Rose projects that I've seen! It's such a breath of fresh air!! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge!!

Rainmac said...

What a strikingly beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away xxx

Teresa / Trees aWard in Crafts said...

I love those black flower roses for the the tree. You don't often get black roses anywhere. I like the crow too.

Liz said...

Thanks for playing along with our wings theme at CYDA

Liz x

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Love it! The little black flowers are a perfect touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Bee Crafty!

Deanne :)