Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Sweet Country


I think this is the sweetest image by Stitchy Stamps.

This is my DT card that I made for the challenge at
Sketch
Using this sketch.

Stop by to see how you can win a prize or get a freebie
just by entering our challenge using this sketch.
It is also the last few days of our

I wanted a country look for this card. I found the flower paper
and everything just fell into place. The image is colored with Copics.
I did 2 kinds of distress techniques for a little interest.
I embellished with lace and heart shaped buttons.

This card is also for the following challenges:

Color
Lace
Girl Card
Ribbon or Lace

Enjoy your day.



11 comments:

Melita said...

What a lovely card . I love the colours and pattern you have used , it all blends together so well . Love the image you have used as well . Hugs Melita (ellie234) xx

Teresa / Trees aWard in Crafts said...

It is great when a plan comes together isn't it? That paper really set the theme. I love it. Hugs, Teresa

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! The paper and the image go great together.


Jennifer

RobynAnn said...

I love the paper for sure! Beautiful card. Great work as usual..

Hugs
Robyn

Helen Dooley said...

This is beautiful, thanks for playing along on FOr Fun.

Jasmine Wilmany said...

A country look with the liveliness of impressionism. Love it!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

super pretty card! I love the paper and fiber you've used and the image is delightful!

Makiko Jones said...

Super sweet and lovely!! I love the scallop laces! Thank you for playing along the FTTC with us.

stitchy said...

Jeanette, this is just beautiful, thank you so much for sharing your talent with me...I absolutely adore those papers and your coloring matches so well...thank you :)

stitchy xoxox

Andrea said...

Very great card - loveley details. Wonderful. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Karen Howard said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you love challenges you will love this blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com