Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesdays are for the Birds

Everyday is for the birds for me. I get so much enjoyment out of watching
them. I have several bird identification books and slowly I'm learning to
put a name to many of the birds that I see.
The shore birds are all new to me and I don't think I'll ever
get tired of seeing a stately heron standing like a statue at the edge of
a pond or a crane in flight.

My ATC is for the following challenges

With Wings
Say it with Shapes
Anything Goes
Anything Goes
Monochromatic w/touch of one color
Flower Power


How about a fun contest? Robyn is having one
  • Want to win five of my Digi’s??

  • Just put my new badge on your blog,

  • Become a follower

  • Leave a comment with a link to your blog

  • and dat’s it!!

Your in for the Contest!!

I will choose a winner on September 15th..

If I get more than 30 followers

I will up the stakes and give 8 digi’s..

More than that well it goes up and up!! wooohooo!!



11 comments:

Dezinaworld said...

Ohhh I love this one Jeanette, what a gorgeous piece, i love the yellow gold and the bird and feathers. the rose is just a perfect finishing touch
hugs June xxxxxx

Gemma said...

a really beutiful card! Thanks for joining in this weeek over at the One Stitch at a Time - Say it with Shapes challenge! Gemma :)

A.J. said...

Great card - I love the beautiful image.

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT and Craft Your Days Away.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Axa said...

This is so sweet. Love the colors you chose.

Crafty Sentiments Digi Blog
DT Member

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

Jac said...

Wow! this is a stunning ATC, love that image. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Sentiments Digi Designs

Jo Davies said...

Wow so pretty, loving the yellow shades!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us over at Crafty Sentiments Digi Blog. Good Luck!

Jo x

Teresa / Trees aWard in Crafts said...

I love birds as well, especially the Swallows and Martins when they come in the spring. Their acrobatics are amazing!

Lindsay Weirich said...

beautiful coloring!

Helen Dooley said...

what a pretty card! thanks for playing on PCC.

Lesley said...

Lovely atc! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx