Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Flower in Purple


I made this card for my friend Stef's
She wanted us to use our Freebies and add lots
of glitter and sparkle.
I used Stef's beautiful flower image and
her background paper, both free and you can
find them here. Stef also has a Glitterbabe Shop where
you will find even more of her wonderful digi stamps.

The purple panel
and flower are both outlined with purple glitter. These have
been put on a base card of white glitter paper. I used a gem
for the flower center. There is lots of sparkle on this card but it just
just doesn't show up well here.

This card is also for the following challenges
Say It With Flowers
Jewelled
Summer Inspiration
Flower Power
Paper Flowers

My daughter and her husband just returned from a long weekend to
Kings Canyon in California. She sent me a short email to let me know they were
home safe and sound and had a wonderful time. She also told
me they saw 3 bears. I'll have bear pictures to share with soon.




10 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh jeanette! i absolutely love it!!!! thank you sooooooooooooo much for joining us at glitterbabe's challenge.

oh i know how you love photos from your daughter's vacation and i cannot wait to see them. i hope they took pictures of the bears too!

hugs :)

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, loving all that glitter & Sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

Jo said...

The flower is lovely and the gem finishes it off nicely. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o)

Rebekah said...

This is lovely! Thanks so much for joining us in our summer challenge over at crafty sentiments challenge this wk hugs Rebekah xx

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love how you put the flower on the bow.

Jennifer

Lesley said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Jac said...

OOh beautiful and elegant card in my fave colour too! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentimetns

Jo Davies said...

Gorgeous card I love purple! Wonderful work as always. Thanks for sharing with us this week over at Crafty Sentiments for our Summer Inspiration challenge this week.

Hugs Jo x

Axa said...

very cute! thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments!

Autumn said...

Fabulous flower! A very elegant card! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's!