Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Having a Blast

These are brand new papers by
Birthday Blast
And I really had a blast making this card.
It was so quick and easy.
I just love digital papers and elements.
I chose 2 papers from the pack and layered them.
I like that the blue/purple paper has a hint of the red in it.
I found this already colored image of the balloons
and added the digital ribbon where the strings all come
together. Before adding my sentiment I added
shadows to the bunch of balloons and ribbon.
And for good measure my sentiment has a shadow also.

Tomorrow is a huge day at
We are having a very special event challenge
for Autism Awareness
We will be using digi stamps designed especially for
this event. You can request your freebie of any
digi stamp used by our DT. This week we will
draw names for winners for 5 prize packages.
We will also have the fun theme of
Rainbow

Cameron is our little friend who unfortunately
has Autism. Come join us and show your support for
little Cameron.

My card is for the following challenges:

The Creative Cottage: Celebrations
Fab & Funky: What'eva'
Inspiration Ave: Simplicity
Incy Wincy: Celebrate
Cowgirl's Sunday: Anything Goes
Ginger Loft: Anything Goes


8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How sweet! I'm thinking digital must really be the way to go with cards nowdays.

Robin Norgren said...

the card is simply beautiful...and what a wonderful way to support and represent a good cause-BRAVO!

Small Footprints said...

Your cards are beautiful! Best wishes on the Autism Awareness Challenge ... and to Cameron, as well! Thanks for joining the fun at Inspiration Avenue! :)

Marianne said...

What a happy card!
Thanks for playing along at cowgirls sunday challenge!
marianne

Sue said...

Hi ya Jeanette
fabulous card, luv the bright balloons, fabby design, thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Nikki said...

What a fun bright card Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

Craftyanny said...

Great card, nice and bright
Thanks for playing along with Creative Cottage
Anne x

artangel said...

What a cute design! Lots of luck with your Autism Awareness event too - great cause :)