Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Think It's Weds


I am so confused on my days. I've just
returned from a quick trip to Montana to see my
mom and brother. I met my daughter in Denver and
we finished the trip from there together.
She came from LA and I came in from Myrtle Beach, SC.
Everyone was doing fine but the dog, Rusty. He had
to make a trip to the vets because
he was really sick. But, the vet gave him some
antibiotics and he was getting better right before our eyes.

I almost forgot to post our
which began the new
Font Challenge
on Tuesday.
Come join us. We'd love to see your scrapbook page.

Here is my page. It is also for
Stamps
I've used the 'Go Team' Digital Stamp by


I haven't the foggiest idea where I got this background. But, I thought
it was perfect for the Fonts Challenge. The fonts that I used are
Fun & Funky Fonts by Floppy Latte.




1 comment:

michele hileman said...

That is really cool. very creative.