Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's a Guy Thing


It's a Guy Thing is the current scrapbook challenge at
Come on over and enter the challenge

My guy's thing is the remote control. What is it about
a guy and his remote control anyway?
I used Toucan Scraps papers, Dungarees.
Angela aka Toucan Scraps taught me about shadows.
I got a little more practice in with this page.

Here are more challenges for this page:

Sketches in Thyme (very loosely followed sketch)

3 comments:

K said...

hahaha, yep, remotes are definately a guy thing, so I hide ours, lol

Georgia Ehrmann said...

great creation and SOoooo true! lol!

Toucan Scraps said...

great shadow work Jeanette. lovely layout using my papers, thank you