Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

ooh la la


I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend.
We had a threat of a storm on Friday but all is clear
and beautiful here at the beach now.

The I Did Creations challenge has moved to Sunday. Our starting
time is 7:00 a.m. Eastern, USA, time. Yay, we get to sleep in a bit.
Today is our very first Sunday challenge and it is a color
challenge. Use Blue and Beige plus one color of your choice.

I made this card using Ooh La La by Stitchy Stamps.
I love the hybrid silhouette digi stamps by Stitchy.

This is also for the following challenges
Gems & Sparkle
My sparkle is shiny gold metallic thread
Flowers
Pearls & Lace
Elegant Ladies
Make It Sparkle
Pearls & Lace

Enjoy your holiday weekend.

19 comments:

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Oh la la jeanette loving those colours and all the textures beautiful great card ju x

thefrugalcrafter said...

very chic!

Robyn said...

I love this card!! I haven't done a silhouette card yet and this inspired me.. Great work!!

Hugs
Robyn

floppylattedesigns said...

This card is simply stunning!I love the embellishment running around the picture! And your choice of stamp is fantastic! Love Love Love it!

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the accents around the image.

Jennifer

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

ooooooooooo sexy! definitely sexy!

glad the storm missed you.

yep. no leaves to rake in our yard. no trees. we have septics so we really can't put trees in our yards. we have a nice big empty field behind us which makes our yard look like 2 acres. we like that alot - lol!

and is she not just the cutest!!! she's soooooooooooooo good too.

hope all is well with you & lorne. have a safe, happy and fantastic weekend.

hugs & holy crap!!!!

Wendi said...

Oh wow what a gorgeous card
so many beautiful embellishments and such a pretty image
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Trish Hughes said...

very pretty, love what you did with the image!
trish

Jasmine Wilmany said...

I love the Eiffel Tower!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Pretty card Jeanette! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Sue said...

Stunning card! Thanks for playing FFF
Sue x

Dezinaworld said...

Fabulous work my friend, ooh la la indeed, I love the pastel colour combi and the gorgeous lace
Have a lovely week
Hugs June xxxxx

Jennie said...

Its a beautiful card! I love the silhouette, works really well :)

x

Margreet said...

gorgeous card Jeanet.....your lace is fab....thanks for joining FFF!
xxx Margreet

stuffie said...

VERY chic, jeanette!!! Love this card you did! awesome :)

stitchy said...

Jeanette, oo la la is definitely the right words for this...WOW even, this is just gorgeous, so soft and gentle with a very bold touch...I love it ;) thank you

stitchy xoxox

Martine said...

such a gorgeous card hun, love everything about it :)

Thanks so much for joining in with this weeks Simon Says Challenge :)

xx
Martine

poupette said...

très jolie carte ! Merci de te joindre à FFF Challenge.

Christine

Roberta Laliberte said...

Va Va VOOOOOM! Sassy! Love it!


Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays!

xoxoxoxo