Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Angel In the Morning

It was touch and go there for a while but I
got my embossed card finished. I used one of my
old forgotten brass plates and embossed the
old fashioned way.

There is lots of glitter and I colored the embossed
image with pastel chalks.
I'm not crazy how the bow looks in the scan. It's pretty
and sparkly white in real life.
Now, I'm humming that song.
The version that I remember is by Dusty Springfield.

This card is for the following challenges

If this isn't enough challenge sites for you to visit....
here are a couple of more that have new challenges up and
just waiting for you.
(Today is our new 'We Do It All Weds post)
Come visit us.

11 comments:

Jasmine Wilmany said...

So soft and peaceful. Beautiful!

Nisson Family said...

I love this image, the angel is gorgeous. Thanks so much for participating in the Paper Playtime challenge!

Pam

Wendi said...

Your card is so pretty love the soft shades so different and refreshing
Thank you so much for joining us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Tracy said...

this is so beautiful the colours and embossing look fabulous. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage. Tracy x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh you are good! doing it the "old way" and this is gorgeous!

i do hope all is well. i really miss you. but that's my own fault. i do at least think of you often.

thank you soooooooooooo much for joining us at glitterbabe's challenge.

hugs :)

Gurkiss said...

Lovely card Jeanette :)

Hugs Gurkiss

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

So beautiful and great soft colors! Thanks for sharing at Glitterbabes!

girlia said...

Beautiful job. When I looked at the bow I thought it was a cross. IMHO

Janis said...

That is cool. What a neat technique. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

alicaz said...

wonderful embossing! Love the soft colors too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Sue said...

Hi Jeanette
beautiful card, lovely image & design,thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x