Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Celebrate by getting a mammogram

Here is a digital piece that I made
combining two inspiration photos
Torso from Digital Whispers
Women in Corsets from Collage Obsession

I love the photo of the vintage women all checking
out their boobs.
I made this for the following challenges
Most celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness in some way.

Corset
Breast Cancer
Pink - Breast Cancer Awareness
Open but must use butterfly, fairy or angel
Pink + female image
Breast Cancer Awareness
Inspiration from Breast Cancer Awareness
patterned scrubs

Have a wonderful day and
Think Pink


13 comments:

Denise said...

just beautiful! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge!

Lori Saul said...

Beautiful and expressive Jeanette!

WrightStuff said...

Great piece Jeanette - just perfect for the Inspiration Avenue theme this week :)

Julie said...

Very cute, great job on the challenge. thanks for playing along with us at Raise the Bar this week.

thefrugalcrafter said...

funny photo, how cute!

Kimmie said...

Excellent!!! Love the combination of images! They are so perfect together!

Big Hug!

Carolyn said...

Very clever to combine the corset challenge with the DW challenge. They certainly fit nicely into the theme of Breast Cancer Awareness.

I really like what you created.

Grannie Annie said...

I think it's wonderful that everyone is so aware of this issue...this is a beautiful entry Jeanette...I love the subtle color...lovely work.

Electra said...

This is lovely, inspirational!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is stunning. What a beauty. I'm here from Inspiration Avenue and I must agree this is inspirational. Love the butterflies and their pink ribbons, too.

Denise said...

Thank you for participating in my contest! Please send me your email so I can send you a prize!

resqbarbie@mac.com

Danni said...

Very nice! good to see you at FBW!!

artangel said...

This fits all your challenges perfectly - great images!