Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Crafting on the Road



From 2004 thru 2007, My husband and I traveled the US and parts
of Canada in our RV. Yep, we sold our home in Reno, Nv, and took off
to fulfill one of my dreams. I love to travel. I must say that being a full timer
in an RV was the way to go for me. It was just wonderful.

This is my first ever page about my RVing life.
In the Beginning.
This was my home on wheels....a 2004, Southwind with 3 slide outs.
You would be surprised at how comfy we were.

Yes, I traveled with as many crafting supplies as I could carry. I did my
crafting at the dining room table. This was my set up.
I guess you figured out we didn't eat at the table very often.


I made this page for the following challenges
Inspiration
That Project
Feels Like Home
Open

For more scrapbooking fun join me at
where there is a Fonts challenge going on now.









13 comments:

Angi @ CokiePop said...

That is so cool. Great idea for crafing on the go. Love your beautiful layout. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety.

scrappyhappymom said...

I saw your layout on the Paper Variety site and just wanted to say...Wow..what a great way to live life! It would be so much fun to travel and see new places like you did. I love your layout!

Gemma said...

what a lovely story, you are very brave though!! xx

Mel said...

What a great page! I love the map as background, and I think this is an awesome story. Thanks for participating in the Paper Variety challenge!

TeenaBugg38 said...

How cool that must have been!!! I envy you....except I ahve five kids and think I would strangle one or all of them if I had to travel the country with them all cooped up in one vehicle....LOL. Love your page....thanks for playing along with Scrap It With A Song!

anazelia said...

what a great page. thanks for playing along with us at scrap it with a song.

Suzy said...

How fun! Love you scraplifted Mel for this challenge, great layout. Good luck and thanks for playing at The Paper Variety!
~Suzy suzyq28024 at gmail dot com

Shawn said...

Very cool! It sounds great. That would be an amazing experience.

Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety.

furrypig said...

how fantastic to have had that opportunity to travel I bet there are hundreds of other LO's from that time would love to hear more about it.

Lisa Smith said...

Wow, how neat! I bet you had a great time on your adventures!! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it With a Song!

Lisa F said...

WOW! What an adventure! Thanks for joining us at Scrap and Stamp!

~Christina~ said...

Thanks for playing along with us...great lo :)

Shannon said...

That is a great layout!!! Thank you for sharing such a cool moment with us!