Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Home for the Holidays

offers scrapbooking challenges every other Tues.
Today is the beginning of Challenge #9
Halloween or Other Holiday
I chose Thanksgiving as my holiday to scrap.
This was our first Thanksgiving in our new home
in Murrells Inlet, SC. My daughter and her husband flew
out from LA to join us. Unfortunately, my son wasn't able
to join us.
The background paper that I used is
Touch of Provence by Stampin Dragon Designs.

I made this page for the following challenges:
Halloween or Other Holiday
Wild Card
Guilty Pleasures
(Holiday Get Together)
Vogue
(we are posed around the table)
Open challenge
Sketch
Trees/Leaves

Don't forget the
Halloween Madness Party
October 29th - 31st
Come Trick or Treat with us.


Enjoy your day and be creative

11 comments:

furrypig said...

Great layout Jeanette, The menu sounds deliscious and is making me hungry!

Jenn Joncas said...

Fabulous layout Jeanette!! The paper was perfect for Thanksgiving!! (wait isn't your Thanksgiving in November??) you look like a very happy family (: Thanks for the comment on my blog!!

Jenn Joncas said...

Oops sorry!!! I just realized it said 2007 (:

Jennipher Lowery said...

Lovely take on the sketch Jeanette. Glad you decided to play along with us this week. Drop by on Wednesday to see your work featured on the blog.

Molly said...

Love the page - and the menu - sounds yummy!

anazelia said...

very cute. thanks for playing along with us at scrap it with a song.

Mary said...

Beautiful layout!

Andrea Ewen said...

Super layout! What a great idea to include the menu...very creative! Love the color combination and great design! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Lisa Smith said...

Great layout! Love the fall colors! I am so in the mood to buy orange mums and put out front to get some fall colors going! :) Thanks for playing with us at Scrap it With a Song!

~Christina~ said...

Thanks for playing along at Scrap It with a Song. Great layout :)

Deneen said...

Great layout. Thanks for sharing with us on Heart 2 Heart Challenges.