Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm Falling for Fall


Sorry for the silly title. But, I really am a
Fall kind of gal. I love the fall colors and the cooler
weather. Speaking of fall colors, on my blog travels I've seen
lots of different color combos. Purple plays a big part either with
orange or green or both. I made a tag using my new
favorite color combination.

My purple is showing up more pink than it really is.

This tag is for the following challenges

Tickets or Tags
Harvest Festival/Autumn
Purple and Green
Autumn Colors
Tagalicious
Autumn Colors
All Nature
Colors of Fall
Anything Goes
Purple & Orange
Anything But a Card

Whew, that's quite a list for one little tag.

Are you a scrapbooker? I Did It Creations has a new
scrapbooking challenge that we started just a few weeks ago.
Our current challenge is 'Fonts'.
A new challenge posted every other Tues.
Scrappers' wanted.

20 comments:

furrypig said...

that tag is gorgeous! xxx

Suzi said...

This is adorable Jeanette, I love the colour combo and the leaves, feathers and berries. A Gorgeous creation. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, WOW this tag is stunning, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wow this is fabulous! I am a fall girly too, born in September so its in my blood, lol! Love what you have done with my theme, thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Heidi xx

lina said...

Jaenette Hi! Your card is nice autumn! Thanks for joining us with TSM Challenge! Lina

gina g said...

Fabulous tag hun love all the textures. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge hope to see you again. luv gina xx

BA said...

hi jeanette. thanks for find us
your creation is wonderful, but to joining us at TSM you have to use stamps, sorry I have to delete your card at our challenge, maybe next time you will enjoing us with your stampe creation
xoxo BA

Dawn said...

Wonderful tag and my lots of challenges here you are clever. Thank you for playing along with SCD this week

Love Dawn xx

jimlynn said...

So unique and just gorgeous! Love it.
Lynn

Carol said...

what a great autumnal tag - loving the leaf and "twiney" bits - really natural - Thank You for joining us at SCD this week.

Netty said...

Hi Jeanette thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Your tag is just gorgeous, love those colours, brilliant. Annette

Artyjen said...

Fab leaf :) I'm beginning to think that purple is spooky and fools our camera into thinking it is a completely different colour! LOL Thanks for joining in at SCD with your lovely tag this week
xoxo Sioux

Laura said...

A great tag and some wonderful elements. Great use of purple and green.Thanks for playing along at SCD.

Lynne said...

Hi, what a beautiful tag - gorgeous autumn colours - just perfect :o) thanks for sharing it with us at Fairy Fun Friday xx Lynne xx

Cheryl said...

Oh wow! This is gorgeous!

Marilyn said...

Great card & so creative. Thanks for playing along at Stamps R Us.

Kelly said...

I like how you incorporated the feathers with the leaves and raffia?? on your tag. It looks and feels like autumn to me. Thanks for joining us at FFF, we look forward to seeing your future creations.

kelli said...

so pretty! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT!! x

Kelly Schelske said...

I'm the third Kelly in a row to comment, fun! I love the colors int his tag, love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at DDCC, good luck!

Michelle Singer said...

What an awesome take on the challenge. Love the tag. I'm so glad you entered it in the challenge. Thank you so much. I hope to see you again at the next Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
Hugz,
Michelle