Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Laughing as I Post


I'm laughing because my offering today
is pretty pitiful.

I've been in hurry up mode due the
Grand Opening of our new shop
We buy in bulk and pass the savings on to our shoppers.
Anyone can join our group and
Save, Save, Save
Unfortunately our present shop has a few glitches
(and growing pains) and we are frantically updating
to a new and better place.
It will be worth it to put up with a few glitches when
you see our prices.
Stop by and take a look.
Have a question just ask and we'll be right there to help.

Now, I want you to get a good laugh, too, so I'm going to share
my DT card for I Did It Creations Challenges with you.

Are you ready?

!!!Ta Da!!!
Well, I did get it printed. This is the cutest
image called Pumpkin Girl by
Do you know of any challenges open for just half of an image?

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! That's too funny!! :) maybe you can make something Halloween with her peeking out her door?!! LOL!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you are too funny. do ANY challenge with half an image and see what happens. i'll bet NOBODY will complain at all!

hugs :)

K Andrew said...

Hi there Jeanette--I just became a follower over here and hope you will return the favor.
PS sometimes 1/2 is a good thing--like when you weigh 1/2 what you used to, when you get 1/2 a dessert, when the glass is 1/2 full, etc.
hahah!
love ya girl!

kandrew