Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Never Pay Retail Again


Yes, you heard right never pay retail again.
Join the I Did It Creations newest venture
our new Wholesale Shopping Club.
Visit the link for all of the details on how to buy
your crafting supplies at deeply discounted prices.
All new items....no seconds.
Sign up now.
We will be placing our first order soon.

I love this piece. We were given this lovely image
of the women with a jug at Art Creations Friday.

This works with the following challenges:

image provided
Get Rid of White
Y is for Yellow
Plain and Simple

There you have it for today.


10 comments:

pepeetje said...

Great work :-)

Femmy said...

wonderful piece!!

Hermine said...

Its beautiful

Mary said...

Pretty! Thanks for playing along with Corrosive Challenges!

Michelle said...

I love your work. There is so information for each post that you do. I need to someday put some of my cards in a challenge. I think it would be fun. I joined the yahoo group for the Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium and seen your blog on one of the e-mails that was sent out. I love being a part of that group also. Can't wait to see everything.
Michelle
www.scrapthosepictures.blogspot.com

Junibears said...

Lovely work. The colours smile at you.xx

vintage wil said...

Great work!!

stampdiva said...

The background makes the girl stand out beautifully. Lynne M

Jaqi said...

Wow , great pieces love them

Yvonne said...

Beautiful piece, Jeanette!

also, thanks for the tip on the emporium :)