Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Something Sweet


The big day has arrived at

Wholesale Shopping Club
Our doors are open and we are
now taking orders.
Shop with us and never pay retail again.

I made this scrapbook page for the
as my DT sample for the Layers challenge.

This is my daughter enjoying a sweet treat.
The beautiful papers are by

It is also for the following challenges:
Sweets
Childhood
My child is now grown up but she always loved her ice cream.
Sketch
Proudest Moment
Giving birth to my beautiful daughter

Thank you for joining me today.



5 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

Cute layout! That looks yummy :). Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety!

Melissa Elsner said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at AAM. :)

wendy scrappings said...

Nice layout. Thanks for playing along with us on AAM.

*Vicki* said...

Jeanette, that is a beautiful layout!! I'm loving the colors!! :)

janis said...

thanks for sharing your beautiful layout with us over at AAM!!!